March 22, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APPLE Center for Sustainable Living
412 Commercial Street, Nevada City CA 95959
“APPLE a Day” Launch Party, Thursday March 31st, 6:30 – 8:00 PM at the APPLE Center
You’re invited to the “APPLE a Day” Launch Party.
This is your opportunity to:
- Meet local trailblazers in our community
- Get an Alpha Building Update
- Learn about APPLE membership benefits
- Get inside scoop on upcoming projects, including community composting
- Grass Valley City Council Member Yolanda Cookson
- APPLE Board Member Ben Jordan
- Former Nevada City Mayor Reinette Senum
Complimentary beverages and appetizers provided
Launch Day Discount: 15% off purchases in the APPLE Center during the Launch Party
What is “APPLE a Day?”
Starting March 1st, 2011, APPLE began offering a special opportunity to be part if this incredible organization. You can sponsor a day at the APPLE Center for only $110. Which day(s) will you choose? Your birthday? Your child’s birthday? Keep the Center thriving as the hub of Nevada County’s sustainability movement — sign up today to reserve your day!
Sign-up by visiting the website, http://www.applecenter.org/get-involved/an-apple-a-day/, or sign-up in person during the Launch Party, or anytime during the APPLE Center’s regular hours (wed-sun 11am-5pm).
All donations to APPLE are tax-deductible.